Thank you for your interest in donating to EMILY’S HOUSE children’s hospice. Your gift will help provide compassionate hospice supports for a child in our residential care and his/her family. Your donation will immediately impact children in our care.
Your gift will help:
- Provide 24/7 doctor supervised clinical care, and pain / symptom management, in a home-like environment, while increasing quality-of-life through play / art / music therapy, recreation and fun excursions fit for a child’s unique needs;
- Train, match, and provide volunteers to support play, respite and care with a child with a life-threatening illness at Emily’s House; or,
- Provide counselling or bereavement or group support for children, siblings, parents and caregivers.
To be reminded of the kind of impact your support makes – for children with a life-threatening illness and their families, please visit Emily’s House Stories at: http://www.emilyshouse.ca/our-stories/.
With your help, we can make the most of the moments available.
Please give the gift of hospice today.
How You Can Help
TO DONATE ONLINE:
TO DONATE CASH OR A CHEQUE: Please send your gift to the Emily’s House administrative office, Attn: Donations, Emily’s House, 558 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M4M 1X8.
MONTHLY GIVING: Your monthly donations will provide support to our clients and their families all year round. Monthly giving is the most cost-effective way to donate, and can add up to make a big impact. For example:
- $15/month ($180/year) = Six sessions of Play, Art, Recreation Programming or Direct Non-Medical Support.
- $25/month ($300/year) – To train one new hospice volunteer to provide compassionate care.
- $50/month ($600/year) – Twelve hours of complete hospice clinical care and program supports.
To join our Monthly Donor Program, please phone 416-363-9196, ext. 201, or send in a VOID cheque to our administrative office with a note including the amount, allocation, and your contact information (Attn: Donations, Emily’s House, 558 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M4M 1X8).
DESIGNATED DONATIONS: Donated funds or goods are being accepted on the condition that they will be used for the specified purpose or project documented, unless that project has been completed, or for some reason cannot be completed, in which case, funds will be directed to the general operational fund and applied where the immediate need is greatest.
CHARITABLE TAX RECEIPTS: All donations over $20 will receive a tax receipt for income tax purposes.
OTHER INQUIRIES: To organize your own Fundraising Event, learn more about donating Securities, Leaving a Legacy or Planning a Future Donation, or for other general gift inquiries, please contact Jennifer Kroezen, Director of Development, at: 416-363-9196, extension 212, or [email protected].
EMILY’S HOUSE is an operating division of the PHILIP AZIZ CENTRE FOR HOSPICE CARE, and a charitable organization with Canada Revenue Agency (BN 89422 8063 RR 0001).
THANK YOU: Here is a short “thank you” video from some of the families we have supported through our paediatric residential hospice program at Emily’s House: